Who am I as a writer?
The pathways we choose for ourselves help make us who we are!
New goals now beckon me on to pursue new journeys. In my ‘writing’ journey I seek to explore new stories and better ways of writing them.
My aims include:
- writing fictional stories for my grandchildren; exploring life’s challenges for them and drawing on their own sense of adventure.
- writing historical fiction about my ancestors; exploring uncovered facts and drawing on the family stories to colour them in.
- writing historical family history; recording the facts and providing the real stories of their lives
- a sprinkling of poetry
Courses that have already helped me to achieve these aims include:
- Creative Writing – Open Colleges (AU) – 2014
- Writing Family History – University of Tasmania (AU) – 2015/2016
- Researching your Family History – Heritage Family History (UK) 2012
This new blog will provide another meaningful pathway for gaining momentum in my writing pursuits. I invite your comments along the way.
I will enable me to fine tune my blogging strategies, as I participate in the Blogging 101 eCourse in January 2016.